QG-TIO! QG-TIO!

I beat it on my first try, maybe reconsider the "impossibility" of this quiz.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This is a really quality game, having tons of fun running down the dead. Was a little difficult at first but I got it figured out. The player made campaigns was a huge wow for me, loved the campaign for you just smash threw 100s of zombies at once.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

Excellent, very entertaining and well thought out game. Works well, I never found any glitches, still haven't beat it but I'm working on it. This game also plays very nicely with a PS3 controller if you install the motionjoy software.

GUD JERB JONBROW!

Samurai Autumn Samurai Autumn

Interesting, haven't played too far into yet, but it works nicely. Kept me entertained till I ran out of lives.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

I went to random user and it gave me wade fulp. I thought that was hilarious, great game.

Vermillion Vermillion

Very Castle Crasher like, but it was fun I played through the whole game. I also found a cheat code.

rhys510 responds:

nice :P

Pong Pong

eh, nothing special. Could have at least added various speeds or even a high score board.

Forget-Me-Not Forget-Me-Not

Way underscored, this game is awesome. Love retro arcade graphics and sounds, really adds lots to the experience for such a simple but addicting game.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Shark Approved.

Jonbrobro my bro you are a flipping genius. Your games keep me entertained for hours and hours and I look forward to them more than I do the next Mario game.

ye

JonBro responds:

Wow. Thank you, Shark.

I think you're a genius, too. We should work on something together again.

Star Gun Heroes Star Gun Heroes

Pretty damn hard!

Controls are choppy sometimes and collsions where not always there best when trying to jump across platforms. Loving the retro arcade feel of this game!